“What’s Your Story?” Writers Retreat
Give yourself the gift of a day of writing!
Join our new “What’s Your Story?” Writers Retreat. Spend a day in a bucolic setting in Blue Bell, PA, where you’ll have both writing instruction and free writing time. Be one of a small group of writers who will benefit from day of creativity, inspiration, and results!
DATE: Saturday, December 13
TIME: 9am to 5:30 pm (or arrive early for an 8am yoga class; additional fee)
LOCATION: Whitpain Farm Manor House, Blue Bell, PA
Sign up here: http://tinyurl.com/retreatforwriters
No matter how far along you are in your writing career, you can’t make progress if you don’t have time to write. Beginners and experts and everyone in between need both the literal and metaphorical space in which in to pursue the creative process. In addition, everyone needs to hone their craft with some expert advice from experienced writers and teachers.
The “What’s Your Story?” Writers Retreat includes:
- morning and afternoon writing workshops with Janet Benton of The Word Studio on finding your unique stories and developing them naturally, using her unique methods;
- a special talk by novelist Nomi Eve, author of Henna House, on “Old Photos, Older Relatives, and Dusty Shoeboxes: Where Do Your Stories Live?” as well as a Q&A and book signing;
- private quiet writing time;
- a light breakfast, a catered lunch, and a closing happy hour;
- an optional early morning yoga class;
- a pop-up bookstore with new fiction, writing books, and more!
Cost: $185 through November 2nd; after November 2nd: $195
Add a morning yoga class for an additional $15.
Co-presented by Open Book and The Word Studio.
Spaces are limited. Click here to sign up now. For more information contact:
Lynn Rosen: email@example.com
Janet Benton: firstname.lastname@example.org