“The Voices in Your Head” Writers Retreat
As a follow up to last December’s successful “What’s Your Story?” Writers Retreat, Open Book and The Word Studio are pleased to present another day of writing instruction and private writing time at the bucolic Whitpain Farms Manor House in Blue Bell, PA. Be one of a small group of writers who will benefit from day of creativity, inspiration, and results!
DATE: Saturday, April 11
TIME: 9am to 4pm
LOCATION: Whitpain Farm Manor House, Blue Bell, PA
Sign up here:
“The Voice in Your Head” Writers Retreat includes:
- morning and afternoon writing workshops with Janet Benton of The Word Studio on finding and honing your unique voices;
- “Opening Voices,” a craft talk by Lynn Rosen, about novel beginnings that work and why;
- private quiet writing time;
- a light breakfast, a catered lunch, and a closing tea time;
- a chance to read your new work aloud;
- a pop-up bookstore with new fiction, writing books, and more!
Cost: $185 early bird price through March 1st; after March 1st: $195
Spaces are limited. Click here to sign up now. For more information contact: