Lit Chat Book Club Happy Hour
The Lit Chat Book Club Happy Hour is a special private event for book clubs. During this one-hour virtual literary happy hour, Lynn Rosen provides an entertaining and interactive book club update and refresh.
It’s a fun way for your book club to convene, stay connected virtually during this time of quarantine, have a new experience, and discover new books!
The event includes:
- General literary news of interest to book clubs:
- A presentation of 10 forthcoming titles specifically chosen for your book club;
- General tips for successful book clubs, as well as (if needed) suggestions for ways to refresh your group and how to ask good questions that generate a stimulating discussion;
- A literary trivia contest, complete with prizes!
- Follow up after the event with a tailored list of titles recommended specifically for your book club.
This event is led by author/teacher/bookseller Lynn Rosen, a long-time book publishing industry professional. For more about Lynn see HERE.
The cost for the event is $10 per person, with a minimum of $100.
For more information and to schedule the event for your book club, contact Lynn Rosen: firstname.lastname@example.org